These Third Party Sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions. We encourage you to read them before using those Third Party Sites.
If you do not agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in this way, please do not use Famous Four Media London Site or otherwise provide Famous Four Media London with personal information.
What information do we collect?
Information you give us directly
We may collect information from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you sign up to receive information, use applications, or make a comment or enquiry. The types of information we may collect from you directly include your:
Information we collect automatically when you use the Famous Four Media London sites
- email address
- user name
- telephone number
- date of birth
- any other person information you voluntarily provide to us
- information about the type of browser you use
- details of the web pages you have viewed
- your IP address
- the hyperlinks you have clicked
- your user name, profile picture, gender, networks and any other information you choose to share when using Third Party Sites (such as when you use the “Like” functionality on Facebook or the +1 functionality on Google+)
the websites you visited before arriving at Famous Four Media site
Most internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device. If you disable the cookies this may impact your experience on Famous Four Media site.
Information we collect from other sources
We may receive personal information about you from other sources if you have given permission for that information to be shared. This may include information from commercially available sources, such as public databases and data aggregators, and information from third parties. The types of personal information that we may collect from such sources include your:
How do we use your personal information?
- street address
- publicly available information such as user-generated content, blogs and postings, as permitted by law
We may use your personal information:
- to improve our products and your experience on the Famous Four Media London Sites.
We may use your personal information to:
We may use your personal information to:
- evaluate the use of the Famous Four Media London site, products and services
- analyse the effectiveness of our advertisements, competitions and promotions
- personalise your website experience, as well as to evaluate (anonymously and in the aggregate) statistics on website activity, such as what time you visited it, whether you’ve visited it before and what site referred you to it
- make the Famous Four Media London site easier to use and to better tailor the Famous Four Media London site and our products to your interests and needs
- help speed up your future activities and experience on the Famous Four Media London site. For example, a site can recognise that you have provided your personal information and will not request the same information a second time
- collect information about the device you are using to view the Famous Four Media London site, such as your IP address or the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using, and link this to your personal information so as to ensure that each Famous Four Media London site presents the best web experience for you
- to contact you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you, provided you have given us consent to do so or you have previously requested a product or service from us and the communication is relevant or related to that prior request and made within any timeframes established by applicable laws.
- suggest products or services (including those of relevant third parties) which we think may be of interest to you
You can opt out of receiving communications from us at any time. Any direct marketing communications that we send to you will provide you with the information and means necessary to opt out.
- to provide you with products or services that you request from us.
We may use your personal information:
- for the purposes of competitions or promotions that you have entered
- to send you information that you have requested
- to respond to your queries or comments
Where we collect personal information for a specific purpose, we will not keep it for longer than is necessary to fulfil that purpose, unless we have to keep it for legitimate business or legal reasons. In order to protect information from accidental or malicious destruction, when we delete information from our services we may not immediately delete residual copies from our servers or remove information from our backup systems.
Who do we share your personal information with?
As a general rule, we do not share your personal information with anyone outside of Famous Four Media London. However, we may share your personal information with trusted third parties.
We may share your personal information with:
- our advertising, marketing and promotional agencies to help us deliver and analyse the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and promotions
- third parties required to deliver a product or service to you
- law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information
- third parties who wish to send you information about their products and services, but only if you have given us consent to do so
third party providers of services, such as data processing, to Famous Four Media London
web analytics tool providers, such as Google
We may also share your personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of Famous Four Media London if we believe that disclosure of the information is necessary for legal reasons.
We may share your personal information to:
conduct investigations into possible breaches of applicable laws
detect, prevent and protect against fraud and any technical or security vulnerabilities
comply with applicable laws and regulations, co-operate in any legal investigation and meet enforceable governmental requests
Famous Four Media London does not sell personal information, except to an entity to which we divest all or a portion of our business (for example, in connection with our sale of a brand), or otherwise in connection with a merger, consolidation, change in control, reorganization or liquidation of all or a portion of our business.
Transferring your personal information
You should be aware that many countries do not afford the same legal protection to personal information as you might enjoy in your country of origin. While your personal information is in another country, it may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities in that country in accordance with its laws.
Safeguarding your personal information
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal information for us to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.
Your privacy rights and who to contact
You have the right to tell us if you:
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
- don’t want to be contacted in the future by us
would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you
- would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records
- wish to report any misuse of your personal information
Other Famous Four Media London privacy policies
If you have a query regarding our privacy, please contact our legal team